Monday, July 26, 2010

Picking out the Pieces

I'll post pictures when I get home, but I'm gearing up for my August challenge. I have already cleaned out one small/medium shopping bag of clothes, which isn't a lot, but it feels good. I even put two pairs of shoes on top of the bag. Win!

I'm actually struggling to come up with my challenge outfits, but here's what I have so far:

#1. Black v-neck t-shirt, black and white striped vest, denim skirt, (not pictured, gray leggings)

#2. Gray tunic/dress (not pictured black leggings)

#3. khaki pants, purple v-neck t-shirt

#4. blue dress. optional white jacket (it's like I won't need the jacket in august, but it's there if I want it)

Still need to complete:
#5. Jeans

#6. gray capris

#7. black capris

2 comments:

  1. This challenge is pretty interesting. But, I am not really that into clothes (or should I say, I have broken my shopping habit), so for the most part I do this already.

    I have 5 sun dresses that are the same style, just different colors. I pair them with cardigans, necklaces, and different shoes to shake it up a bit. Then I have 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of work pants, 2 pairs of capris/shorts, and about 5 shirts I rotate between those.

    I have to do laundry every week, but I have enough clothes to make it about 8 or 9 days without having to wash some :) Winter is easier because I can layer things up differently to make different looks, and I can get by with wearing jeans to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see your blog is back! Now if you can just blog about The Bachelorette I'd be really pumped, lol.

    ReplyDelete